Sunday, September 18, 2011

How much does a new starter cost for a 98 honda accord coupe?

Hey, i have a Honda Accord Coupe 1998. I need to replace my starter but the guy hasn't called back with an estimate yet and i'm trying to see the range of price i'm looking at, any help? Thanks.|||See if you can get someone to do it and buy one from Autozone|||4 cylinder or V6 engine? Automatic or manual transmission? Each engine has a different starter, and chances are that the manual transmission uses a different one than an automatic, that's how most cars are.





Check www.advanceautoparts.com for the price of the new starter and add about $150-200 for labor. That's assuming it's a 2-3 hour job, at $65 per hour for labor. It'll probably be less, but it's better to be safe than sorry.





When I got my blazer's starter replaced, my mechanic showed me why it took two hours instead of one. Since mine was a 4x4, the front drivetrain made it more difficult and time-consuming to get to the starter.|||$145

No comments:

Post a Comment