Friday, September 23, 2011

What kinda of audio system should i get in my honda accord?

I am getting a 2009 honda accord and wanna take it to a audio place to get a system. I am hoping to get something that bumps real hard, but i wanna keep te quality, so please just suggest what I should get. Thanks!|||You could go with the DEH-P5100UB receiver from pioneer, I used one in my Saturn and they have great sound quality with enough settings on the equalizer to give you the sound you want. As for a little bump I would suggest using a 500-1000 watt amplifier (depending on how much bump you are looking for) and running a 10 inch sub-woofer in an enclosed case (make sure that your amplifier is bridgeable if your only using one sub). Otherwise a two channel amp running 1000 watts will power two 15's and give you more than enough kick.


Hope you find this useful|||15" ported Kicker L7 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment