Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why is it no other manufacturers can reproduce the quality of the Honda inverter generators?

Why is it no other manufacturers can reproduce the quality of the Honda inverter generators? I wouldn't think the inverter technology is patentable, yet nobody else seems to be building these hot little sellers. Does anyone else know of a good quality "true" competitor in this market? The models I'm speaking of are like the EU2000i.|||"I wouldn't think the inverter technology is patentable" Why not?


I would think it is both patentable and patented.


My guess would be that many generator manufactures are competing on price, and may not think the cost of the technology is worth it, since people who want quality are going to go with a well know brand, and those who want cheap will go with cheap, the middle ground may not be a big market.


But actually, a quick internet search shows a lot of inverter generators out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment