Friday, September 23, 2011

I have an 89 honda civic and I need to convert the injectors from 2 to 4, How can i do it?

I have a 89 honda civic and I bought a vtech engine that came from 94 civic. The 89 civic is 2 injectors and the 94 civic is 4 injectors. What do I have to buy, and how do i Install it in order to convert it from 2 to 4 injectors?|||I dont remember hondas having 2 injectors or throttlebody injection. but I'll try to work with the info you gave me. YOu will need the entire engine wiring harness and the computer to run the 4 injectors. step by step intructions are too complicated to put here. You could have picked an easier project like building a bridge to hawaii. I think you got in a little too deep|||you need to get the wiring harness and ecu of an 91 civic si and the motor will work

Report Abuse


|||Not an easy deal. You need the wiring harness, PCM and associated parts from the 94. I hope you got all of that with the motor. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment