Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the difference between a Honda CBR600RR 4 or 5 sport?

My husband owns a Honda CBR600RR 2005 model. Our insurance company have asked me if his bike is a 4 sport or 5 sport. I have had it insured as a 5 sport (I took a guess) but they have told me that I really should find out and let them know which one it is. Does anyone know what the 4 sport or 5 sport is a reference to and how would I tell which one it is? My husband has no idea the reference is to or the difference is.|||I believe it is the colour schemes that would give it away.


RR4 = red/Black or Blue / Black





RR5 = Black / Silver or Red/ Black with a hint of bluey purple o the stickers and silver towards the seat.











The V5 document will say on it RR4 or RR5.

No comments:

Post a Comment