Friday, September 23, 2011

Where should I get my Honda Accord serviced - at Dealers or other autobody shop?

Some say you should get your car to the dealer for intermediate/major service, as against some say you should not go to the dealer because they charge way more and you can have same service at any autobody shop.


My car Honda Accord has about 120K miles and have always been going to a dealer for service. The intermidiate service is due and I wonder should I go to dealer or try somo other auto body shops?





Any thoughts/suggestions?





Thanks a bunch in advance!|||The answer above me is true.





Other shops work with all ranges of cars, american, german, and everything else.





I'm not sure what you mean intermediate service, but if it includes bigger jobs such as timing belt jobs and other jobs then definitely Honda dealer. They know your car inside and out, literally.





But for small jobs such as oil, fuel filter and simple jobs smaller shops will do the trick; but always keep in mind they may not be 100% knoweledable with your car.|||And please just call it a repair shop. A body shop repairs dents, paints cars, and does things to the body of the car. It does not work on the engine or other internal parts.|||Go to the Honda dealer! Nobody knows you're Honda automobile like the Honda dealers.

No comments:

Post a Comment