Sunday, September 18, 2011

How much does it cost to fill up a 2003 Honda Pilot?

I'm 18 and I'm planning to buy a new car. I tired of driving my little 2 seater 1996 Honda Civic. Although the gas mileage is amazing, I want something bigger. If you could also suggest alternatives, that would be very helpful. Thanks!|||2003 Pilot has 20.4 gal gas tank and national gas price avg is $2.737 for 87 octane.... so that would be $55.83 each fill-up. Well less than that since you wouldn't make it to the station on empty.





Pilot is NOT the same as Isuzu Trooper or have any affiliation with GM!!!!!!! Honda built the Pilot from ground up to replace the Passport which was a rebadged Isuzu Rodeo.





The older Acura SLX was a rebadged Isuzu Trooper.|||Kinda depends on the price per gallon and how much you drive, doesn't it?|||My guess is that a Honda Pilot has a 20 gallon tank, at 2.66 per gallon ( what I paid this morning ).... 53.20 from empty..





A Pilot is the same vehicle as an Isuzu Trooper, and one of the small GM SUVs, just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment